EZ-Speak Overview Presentation: Click Here
EZ-Speak is a breakthrough tool that teaches you to speak American English clearly.
EZ-Speak is a unique standalone software which allows its students to practice spoken English and covers all the critical aspects of pronunciation, phonology and stress. EZ-Speak is the only software that listens to each student, analyzes personal difficulties and adapts the curriculum accordingly. The EZ-Speak Assessment will analyze your pronunciation of different phonemes and determine in which areas you need the most help. It will then create a personalized lesson plan for you, based on the Assessment, and place lessons containing the areas you have most trouble with at the beginning of the program. Learning with EZ-Speak is fast, efficient and fun! We welcome you to try EZ-Speak for FREE and
experience its effectiveness first-hand.
EZ-Speak: The Easy Way to Speak English
EZ-Speak is a standalone program which lets students practice spoken English and covers all the critical aspects of pronunciation, phonology and stress. It is the only software that listens to students, analyzes their personal difficulties and adapts the curriculum accordingly. EZ-Speak includes Linguistech Solution’s groundbreaking technology and methodology.
Globalization and the Triumph of the English Language
Globalization means more communication and information flow between people from different nations, cultures and languages. High bandwidth communication infrastructure is available and large amounts of data are flowing within milliseconds from one side of the globe to the other – the globe really is flat!
But only speech can truly connect people.
Globalization has turned English into the present-day international language, as well as the
language of the Internet.
Learning English consists of four major skills: reading, writing, comprehension and speaking.
Spoken English and correct pronunciation are the most difficult skills to teach as well as to learn.
Presently, teaching correct speech and pronunciation is carried out mainly by teachers and there is
a strong need for an appropriate computerized solution to replace the human teacher.
Linguistech Solutions Ltd from Israel is targeting the English as a Second Language (ESL) market,
which has been boosted by globalization. The EZ-Speak product is most effective for people who already
have some basic skills in reading, writing and comprehension, and want to improve their speaking
and pronunciation skills. With EZ-Speak you can learn business English and how to speak with an American accent, while focusing on specific lessons that you have trouble with. Our clientele is looking for robust methodology
and technology for fast and efficient personalized improvement.
- Efficiency and personalization- The product relies on Linguistech Solutions’ voice recognition technology and analyzes each student’s individual phonemic weaknesses. It traces the student’s progress and adapts the curriculum for the student’s personalized needs.
- Unique methodology- EZ-Speak incorporates speech training with teaching the phonemic rules of correct pronunciation.
- Short and to the point- The software consists of short interactive multimedia lessons.
- User experience- Each lesson is easy and exciting. The student will have an intelligent multi-path conversation with the virtual teacher. During the lessons, the student will be able to navigate the conversation according to his or her choices.
- Inspiring confidence- The lessons are taught step-by-step, and the concepts can be easily grasped. Constant feedback and improvement will boost the student’s confidence with relatively low effort.
- Extensive feedback- The student will get instant feedback and be able to compare his or her pronunciation with the correct version.
EZ-Speak is implemented as a standalone software application for a PC in Windows.
The product is built as a dynamic foundation. The content and curriculum can be changed and adapted for specific markets. The product can be sold as a ‘white label’ product. In this case, the customers are ESL solution providers who would brand the product by changing its color themes and replacing the logo.
The Global ESL Market
The ESL (English as a Second Language) market is relevant for immigrants, students, call center employees, international business-people, tourists and more. This is an expanding market which is currently evaluated at 1.6 billion people. It is estimated that the amount of English learners will reach 2 billion people in the next 10-15 years. According to the Nielsen survey, in the year 2007 the English teaching market was valued at $83 billion a year. About 90% of the market is outside the USA.
The spoken English market is valued at $6 billion a year.